Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- TAX LAW AND NGO’S PRACTICE UPDATE: THE TAX REVENUE APPEALS BOARD HOLDS THAT NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION IS EXEMPTED FROM TAX WHEN THERE IS AN AGREEMENT FOR EXEMPTION OF TAXES WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF TANZANIAJanuary 25, 2021An agreement between the taxpayer and the government for purposes of tax exemption bind the TRA. Employees of Organizations covered ..
- December 21, 2020Types of Government Securities in Tanzania How to invest in Government Securities in Tanzania Benefits of investing in Government Securities ..
- MINING LAW UPDATE: THE NEW MINING REGULATIONS PERTAINING NON-DILUTABLE FREE CARRIED INTEREST GRANTED TO THE GOVERNMENT BY COMPANIES OR PERSONS HOLDING A MINING LICENSE OR SPECIAL MINING LICENSE IN TANZANIADecember 15, 2020The Government shall obtain not less than 16% non-dilutable free carried interest shares from a mining company/person holding a mining ..
- IMMIGRATION AND RELOCATION LAW UPDATE : TANZANIAN IMMIGRATION ISSUES AMIDST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC (Q&A)November 5, 2020What you need to know about entry requirements in Tanzania Additional requirements post-COVID 19 outbreak Quarantines, medical certificates, banned or ..
- LABOUR LAW UPDATE; A GUIDE FOR TERMINATION ON OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS (RETRENCHMENT) TO EMPLOYERS IN TANZANIAOctober 24, 2020Meaning of Retrenchment and Redundancy What is to be considered on retrenchment The importance of Consultation Method of selection Employee’s ..
- FINANCE LAW UPDATE: CURBING MONEY LAUNDERING IN TANZANIA: A QUICK LOOK INTO THE ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING (CROSS-BORDER DECLARATION OF CURRENCY AND BEARING NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS) REGULATIONS, 2016October 6, 20201.0 Introduction It is very normal for someone traveling in or out of the country to carry some form of ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania