Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- FINANCE AND MINING LAW UPDATE: BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES IN THE MINING SECTOR IN TANZANIA: UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT OF THE MINING (LOCAL CONTENT) REGULATIONS, 2018.August 7, 2020Salient provisions of the Mining (Local Content) Regulations, 2018 regarding procurement of banking and financial services by stakeholders in the ..
- FINANCE LAW UPDATE: COMMENTARY ON THE BANK OF TANZANIA’S POLICY MEASURES TO REMEDY AND CUSHION THE ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF COVID-19 IN TANZANIAJuly 23, 2020Reduction of the Statutory Minimum Reserves (SMR) requirement to 6 percent Reduction of the discount rate to 5 percent Reduced ..
- TELECOMMUNICATION LAW UPDATE: TCRA’S CLARIFICATIONS ON REGISTRATION AND OWNERSHIP OF MORE THAN ONE SIM CARDS WITH THE SAME LICENSEE IN TANZANIA.July 8, 2020Yes you can own more than one sim card under a single operator. You do not need an approval to ..
- June 23, 20201.0 Introduction 2.0 Fiscal Policies for 2020/21- Macroeconomic Policy Targets 3.0 Policy and Strategies to Increase Revenue ..
- LITIGATION LAW AND BANKING LAW UPDATE: THE LANDMARK COURT OF APPEAL DECISION THAT CURES THE SPOUSAL CONSENT CONONDRUM THAT HAUNTED ENFORCEMENT OF MORTGAGES IN TANZANIA.May 26, 2020(An exposé on the Hadija Arerary vs. Tanzania Postal Bank case) Big relief to banking institutions in Tanzania regarding ..
- TAX LAW UPDATE: TANZANIA INTRODUCES A NEW REGULATION FOR AMNESTY ON INTERESTS AND PENALTIES; AN OVERVIEW OF THE TAX ADMINISTRATION REGULATIONS, 2020May 13, 2020Regulations to apply to persons assessed with interest or penalty under the Tax Administration Act or any Other Tax Law ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania