Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- REGULATORY AND COMPLIANCE LAW UPDATE: DISPUTE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURE IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT IN TANZANIASeptember 15, 2020Unpacking the legal regime that governs Public Procurement in Tanzania Review of Complaints and Procurements Decisions under the Public Procurement ..
- TAX LAW UPDATE: THE TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY DIRECTS THAT TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER IS MANDATORY TO ALL EMPLOYEESSeptember 10, 2020All employers are directed to include employee’s Tax Identification Number (TIN) upon filing returns for Pay as You Earn (PAYE ..
- TAX AND CORPORATE LAW UPDATE: INTRODUCTION OF ELECTRONIC FILING (e-Filing) OF TAX RETURNS IN TANZANIA BY THE TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY (TRA)August 25, 2020The Tax Revenue Authority (TRA) has transitioned its tax returns filing system from the manual filing system to the new ..
- FINANCE AND MINING LAW UPDATE: BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES IN THE MINING SECTOR IN TANZANIA: UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT OF THE MINING (LOCAL CONTENT) REGULATIONS, 2018.August 7, 2020Salient provisions of the Mining (Local Content) Regulations, 2018 regarding procurement of banking and financial services by stakeholders in the ..
- FINANCE LAW UPDATE: COMMENTARY ON THE BANK OF TANZANIA’S POLICY MEASURES TO REMEDY AND CUSHION THE ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF COVID-19 IN TANZANIAJuly 23, 2020Reduction of the Statutory Minimum Reserves (SMR) requirement to 6 percent Reduction of the discount rate to 5 percent Reduced ..
- TELECOMMUNICATION LAW UPDATE: TCRA’S CLARIFICATIONS ON REGISTRATION AND OWNERSHIP OF MORE THAN ONE SIM CARDS WITH THE SAME LICENSEE IN TANZANIA.July 8, 2020Yes you can own more than one sim card under a single operator. You do not need an approval to ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania