Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- CORPORATE COMMERCIAL LAW UPDATE: THE TANZANIA FILM REGULATIONS OF 2020; IMPLICATIONS TO BUSINESSES AS FAR AS VIDEO ADS AND DIGITAL CONTENT REGULATION IS CONCERNED IN TANZANIA.March 21, 2021Unpacking the definition of “film” in Tanzania and the question whether it includes commercial video ads and moving pictures Whether ..
- NGO’S REGULATORY UPDATE: COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT TO SUBMIT ANNUAL ACTIVITIES AND FINANCIAL REPORTS BY NGOS REGISTERED UNDER THE NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION ACT, 2002 BY 15TH APRIL 2021February 25, 2021All Non-Governmental Organizations are required to prepare and submit their Annual activities and financial reports to the office of the ..
- FINANCE AND CRIMINAL LAW UPDATE: LEGAL REQUIREMENT TO REPORT SUSPICIOUS CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS IN TANZANIA AND CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO REPORTFebruary 2, 2021The requirement to report suspicious currency transactions Who has a duty to report? What is the reporting threshold? The relevance ..
- TAX LAW AND NGO’S PRACTICE UPDATE: THE TAX REVENUE APPEALS BOARD HOLDS THAT NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION IS EXEMPTED FROM TAX WHEN THERE IS AN AGREEMENT FOR EXEMPTION OF TAXES WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF TANZANIAJanuary 25, 2021An agreement between the taxpayer and the government for purposes of tax exemption bind the TRA. Employees of Organizations covered ..
- December 21, 2020Types of Government Securities in Tanzania How to invest in Government Securities in Tanzania Benefits of investing in Government Securities ..
- MINING LAW UPDATE: THE NEW MINING REGULATIONS PERTAINING NON-DILUTABLE FREE CARRIED INTEREST GRANTED TO THE GOVERNMENT BY COMPANIES OR PERSONS HOLDING A MINING LICENSE OR SPECIAL MINING LICENSE IN TANZANIADecember 15, 2020The Government shall obtain not less than 16% non-dilutable free carried interest shares from a mining company/person holding a mining ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania