Welcome to Breakthrough Attorneys
Breakthrough Attorneys is an ultramodern legal practice based in Tanzania having a spectrum of cross-borders practices that cater for local and multinational corporations, financial institutions, government entities as well as business private individuals concerning their legal needs around the globe. We at Breakthrough Attorneys put the quality of the service that we offer our clients above all else. We know that, that is what is important to our clients and that knowledge and execution is what sets us apart from our competition…
- GENERAL UPDATE: SYNOPSIS OF H.E. PRESIDENT SAMIA SULUHU HASSAN’S ADDRESS TO THE PARLIAMENT 22ND APRIL 2021. PRIORITY AREAS OF THE TANZANIAN 6TH PHASE GOVERNMENT TOWARDS TANZANIA ECONOMIC GROWTHMay 1, 2021Key focus is on Tanzania economic growth and identification of priority areas. Amendment of Policies, Laws, and Regulations governing investment ..
- BANKING AND FINANCE LAW UPDATE: WHAT SHOULD FINANCIAL SERVICE PROVIDERS KNOW ABOUT PROTECTION OF FINANCIAL CONSUMERS IN TANZANIA?April 22, 2021Application of the Bank of Tanzania (Financial Consumer Protection) Regulations, 2019. The basic standards required for consumer protection. How should ..
- LITIGATION LAW UPDATE: BILL PROPOSES SWAHILI LANGUAGE TO BE USED AS THE LANGUAGE OF THE LAWS OF THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIAApril 10, 2021The Bill is yet to be tabled to the National Assembly. The language of the laws to be in Kiswahili ..
- CORPORATE COMMERCIAL LAW UPDATE: THE TANZANIA FILM REGULATIONS OF 2020; IMPLICATIONS TO BUSINESSES AS FAR AS VIDEO ADS AND DIGITAL CONTENT REGULATION IS CONCERNED IN TANZANIA.March 21, 2021Unpacking the definition of “film” in Tanzania and the question whether it includes commercial video ads and moving pictures Whether ..
- NGO’S REGULATORY UPDATE: COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT TO SUBMIT ANNUAL ACTIVITIES AND FINANCIAL REPORTS BY NGOS REGISTERED UNDER THE NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATION ACT, 2002 BY 15TH APRIL 2021February 25, 2021All Non-Governmental Organizations are required to prepare and submit their Annual activities and financial reports to the office of the ..
- FINANCE AND CRIMINAL LAW UPDATE: LEGAL REQUIREMENT TO REPORT SUSPICIOUS CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS IN TANZANIA AND CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO REPORTFebruary 2, 2021The requirement to report suspicious currency transactions Who has a duty to report? What is the reporting threshold? The relevance ..
Visit our extensive Resource Centre to find
News , Articles and Publication about law in Tanzania